Keeping prosperity front and center …
Remember pocket angels? These are small, pewter, coin-like trinkets with an angel on the front. When I first saw these I loved them and they started me down the path of collecting talismans. I have a lot of stones, coins, crystals, and trinkets. A lot.
These trinkets make me smile when I see them, feel good when I hold them, and I just love to gift them to people. When I speak to groups in person, I often bring glass stones for the audience that they can use as a prosperity prompt. People who have been at my presentations will often tell me, years later, that they have their glass star or heart sitting on their desk.
I’ve even embedded a few glass stones in the walkway to my office to remind me, every time I walk into our building, that prosperity is all around.
In addition to having a prosperity picture where you can see your future vision, having other symbols that reflect the abundance that is around you is a helpful cue.
Create your own prosperity prompts
What are ways you can keep reminders of abundance in front of you? Make sure they make you feel good when you see them. Here are some suggestions:
- Photos of beautiful places
- Crystal hearts, jewelry, and stones. These are some that are believed to attract and enhance prosperity: green jade, tigers eye, malachite, citrine, pyrite, green aventurine, and clear quartz. Go for what you are attracted to.
- Trinkets and tokens with inspirational words and images
- Water features such as fountains
- Symbols of prosperity and good fortune from various cultures and traditions such as: horseshoes, four leaf clovers, waving cat, elephants, pigs, etc.
- Fresh flowers and plants – like peonies, a jade or rubber plant
- Colors that represent wealth and prosperity to you; for example purple, gold, white, green and red. For me it’s deep blues and purples. My father always said, “Ell, don’t sign your name in red as it means debt.” So that wouldn’t be a color I choose. But perhaps it’s a good-luck one for you!
- And, of course, your prosperity picture
Will having a stone saying “prosperity” on it bring you more money? Well, not likely if this is all you do. But it might remind you to: be better at receiving abundance flowing your way, be thankful for what you do have, and be thinking more prosperously.
Every good wish,
+ Interested in improving your relationship with money? Feeling like you might have some beliefs or blocks in business and your personal finances you’d like to clear? Learn more here.