Are you one of the 950,000+ who’s read (and loved) The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann? Then you know what a gem this book is. If you haven’t read it yet, put this book at the top of your reading list.
I had the joy to meet Bob many years ago. He is an amazing thought leader and an even more amazing human. I was lucky enough to get him to say ‘yes’ to being on my livestream show through Horsesmouth. The show is geared to financial advisors, but most often my guests have terrific information no matter your business.
Bob’s information is gold – I can’t not share it with you!
- At 7:08 we talk about how to practically use giving as a business building strategy.
- At 9:04 Bob shares how to get people to know, like, and trust you so they want to do business with you.
- At 17:07 you’ll learn how to build influence and pull people to you (and avoid pushing).
- At 20:23 he shares how to ask for referrals without feeling icky.
- At 29:00 you’ll learn the 8 words to get people to help you that work like magic (I use this all the time).
I’m on the livestream most Tuesdays at 1:00pm CST here if you want to catch more great guests. It’s also typically streamed to my LinkedIn account when I’m live. Let’s connect on LinkedIn if we’re not already so you can watch.
Here’s to being a great Go-Giver.
Remember when you give good you live good!
Every good wish,
Click to subscribe to the Prosperity Tips newsletter.
Like this post? Click below to share…