What’s happening in the world is a lot. Maybe in your personal life there’s volatility as well.
Take a break and let these kindergarteners make you feel better with a pep talk!
Students at West Side Elementary School in Healdsburg, CA set up a hotline to share encouraging messages.
When you call 707-998-8410 you’ll hear the following options:
- If you’re feeling mad, frustrated or nervous, press 1.
- If you need words of encouragement and life advice, press 2.
- If you need a pep talk from kindergartners, press 3.
- If you need to hear kids laughing with delight, press 4.
- For encouragement in Spanish, press 5.
Even just thinking about “kids laughing with delight” I feel better!
Please take a break from the worries of the world. You and everyone around you will be better for it. Worry won’t make things better – a pep talk from kindergarteners just might clear your head enough to find inspiration on what will make things better.
You can learn more on this and a recording of the messages here. You might just even laugh with delight.
Every good wish,
+ Interested in improving your relationship with money? Feeling like you might have some beliefs or blocks in business and your personal finances you’d like to clear? Learn more here.