“…You have profoundly touched so many individuals. You certainly hit the mark and we cannot thank you enough.”
Kristina Pleiman, FSC Securities
Director of Marketing, Assistant Vice President
Tools to Fuel True Wealth
Bring in Ellen Rogin to Speak at Your Next Event When…
You want a lively, entertaining speaker. With just the right combination of engaging stories and humor Ellen connects with her audience. Audiences are enriched and involved when Ellen presents her innovative strategies to success and prosperity.
You want meaningful, real-life content with take-away ideas your audiences can use with success. As a traditionally trained economist and accountant, and a successful entrepreneur in the financial profession Ellen has a strong grasp of how to Create Great success and prosperity. Your group will take away easy-to-use ideas they can use today and long after the event has ended.
You want a relevant up-to-date presentation. Ellen shares her strategies of opportunity and possibility for any economy. With perfect timing, Ellen nails the emotional issues surrounding money and the key issues of success and prosperity.
“Ellen has the type of approach that effectively combines real-life strategies with entertaining and engaging storytelling. This, combined with her obvious grasp of the subjects of finance and wealth, makes Ellen’s program both an enjoyable and educational program. I would highly recommend her to all.”
Nicole Nehama Auerbach
Valorem Law Group LLC
Ellen Rogin, CPA, CFP® , New York Times bestselling author and Abundance Activist® is a nationally-known expert on living a life of success and prosperity.
Ellen shows people how to be great with money. Through over 20 years as a successful entrepreneur in the financial services industry and as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional, Ellen understands that many people have an uneasy and complicated relationship with their money. People undergo great anxiety as well as great joy in their financial lives.
Ellen is hired by corporations, women’s initiatives, organizations and associations to take the complex area of money and make it easy.
- Co-author of New York Times bestseller, “Picture Your Prosperity: Smart Money Moves to Turn Your Vision into Reality.”
- Television appearances include CNBC Nightly Business Report, WGNTV Your Money Matters, ABC News in Chicago, PBS Chicago Tonight
- Ellen and her work have been quoted in a wide range of national and local publications including The New York Times, Money Magazine, Time.com, Forbes.com, The Huffington Post, US News & World Report, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun Times, and Crain’s Chicago Business.
- Member, Board of Directors, Metropolitan Capital Bank in Chicago
- Director of Financial Planning, Strategy and Marketing, Metropolitan Capital Bank in Chicago
- Member National Speakers Association since 1995.
Ellen has enhanced her views of money and life through her regular practice of meditation and yoga as well as her studies of feng shui. She lives in the suburbs of Chicago with her husband Steven, her children Benjy and Amy and their very large golden-doodle Ruby.
Ellen co-authored New York Times Best-Selling Book: Picture Your Prosperity: Smart Money Moves to Turn Your Vision into Reality
“It’s rare to find a money book that’s both practical and inspiring. Picture Your Prosperity will expand your vision of what’s possible and give you the tools to get there.” – Marci Shimoff, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Happy for No Reason and Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul